Senin, 16 Juli 2012

Van Marwijk in no rush to return Bert van Marwijk is in no hurry to return to football coaching following his resignation as Netherlands coach. The 60-year-old stepped down from the post last month as a result of Oranje's dismal UEFA EURO 2012 campaign, in which they failed to win a single point during the group stage. Since then, Van Marwijk has been linked with several jobs in his home country and overseas but he admits he is not ready to return just yet. I have no idea when and, in that respect, these are exciting times. Bert van Marwijk on when he will return to coaching "There have been interesting offers, both financially and on a sporting level," Van Marwijk told Spits Nieuws. "I have total freedom and no obligations, and right now I have no appetite. Who knows? Maybe in a month I'll go to work somewhere or maybe I'll stop altogether. "No, I won't do that, it is more likely I will go back to work. But I have no idea when and, in that respect, these are exciting times."

0 komentar: